Caring for Pain Symptoms
How to Prevent Muscle Pain & Body Aches
When our body starts aching, it is us that our muscles are tired or overused or being asked to do abnormal things. The best way to prevent muscle ache is to take care of our body.
- Stretch before and after exercise.
- Do a few minutes of mild warm up and cool down (such as fast walking) before and after vigorous exercise.
- Increase your level of difficulty in small increments, not big leaps.
- Drink lots of fluids before, during, and after exercise.
- At work, vary your activities as much as possible, and try to stretch at least once every hour.